Look Great Feel Great Boot Camp Policies
1. Classes will be held RAIN or SHINE. We will workout under sheltered areas provided at each location on days with undesirable weather.
2. You must make full payment on or before the first day of the new session. You must complete and sign the Waiver, Release, Assumption of Risk / Health and Medical History form prior to participating in the class.
3. The classes that you purchase are valid for any boot camp that is in session. You will NOT be reimbursed for any missed classes unless proper notice is given. Exceptions are made in certain cases (medical or emergency matters) and you will receive credit toward sessions in the future.
4. PLEASE MAKE AN EFFORT TO BE ON TIME FOR EACH CLASS. Classes start promptly.
5. There is NO refund policy once a payment has been processed. Credit towards future sessions will be honored only for valid reasons (medical or emergency matters) with proper notice.
6. Prices are subject to change at any time during the year.
7. “Sign-Up with Friends” discount is available only to those who bring a new friend to the class. Previous clients resigning for classes together are NOT eligible to receive the discount again.
8. All returned checks incur a $25 fee.
9. We reserve the right to cancel a session (if fewer than 5 people are signed up for the class). In this case, anyone who has paid will receive a full refund.
The Look Great Feel Great Boot Camp environment is positive and good for the mind, body and soul!